В продолжение темы «Как написать резюме на английском» мы решили привести еще три примера резюме. Мы намеренно не приводили их к общепринятому стандарту – поскольку его не существует. То есть вы можете озаглавить раздел об опыте работы Experience или Professional Experience, и оба варианта будут правильными. Вы можете указать в конце документа дополнительную информацию, которую считаете значимой – например, сведения о хобби – и с равным успехом вы ее можете не размещать (если вы считаете, что достаточно рассказали о себе), и это не будет ошибкой.
Обратите внимание, что желательно описать в резюме достижения (achievements), и этот блок будет смотреться выигрышно, если вы используете статистику (цифры).
Dynamic and organized sales professional with 6+ years’ solid experience in diverse corporate environments. Multi-skilled with the ability to plan & manage territory whilst and maintaining & developing existing and new customers through ethical sales methods and consistent high customer service. Possessing a good team spirit, deadline orientated and having the ability to succeed in a demanding sales environment.
- developing sales & pricing strategies
- developing existing sales processes which generate sustainable growth
- supervising established client accounts
- attending trade shows and exhibitions when required.
- cold calling potential clients via telephone or personal visit.
- MS Office
- Advanced Powerpoint
- CRM systems.
ABC Company, Moscow, 1/04 to Present
- Supervised established client accounts, contacted clients regularly to establish effective working relationships; maintained relationships with the company’s customers.
- Wrote concise and effective customer proposals.
- Analyzed market potential, researched prospective customers and potential profit.
- Checked quality of account services, made regular status reports: follow-ups, closings and activities.
- Controlled coordination of shipping programs.
- Prepared effective action plans and schedules – Participated in marketing plan design and execution.
- Took part in trade shows and other marketing events.
- Handled and resolved any complaints or concerns from customers.
Nominated by manager for “Sales Rep of the Year” award (2002).
DEF Company, Saint Petersburg, 1/97 to 12/03
- Arranged and represented trade reviews for main accounts
- Expanded and controlled both new and existing accounts
- Studied and recommended alternatives to clients
- Built sales and latest allotment contests for major distributors and wholesalers
- Generated advertising brochures for vendors
- Mentored junior sales representatives, using vast knowledge of pharmaceutical products, extensive experience in the field, and communication skills to teach them the ropes of the job
Served as integral member of team that delivered single-year sales increase of 18%.
Company GHR, 2/96 to 12/96
- Educated and sold customers on the benefits of various products
- Answered any inquiries raised about pricing and availability
- Ensured that customers have a pleasant experience
- Assisted with various administrative tasks as directed
Network effectively with customers, increasing referrals by 20% over 11 months.
XYZ UNIVERSITY, City – Bachelor of Arts in Communications, Master’s degree, 5/95
- An enthusiastic logistics and transport professional with highly developed negotiation skills and highly adaptable. Excellent in refining transport systems to improve efficiency and increase profit.
- Extensive practical knowledge of the distribution of products.
- Proficient in all aspects relating to management and regulatory and statutory compliance.
- Excellent in improving the existing relation of organization and client.
- Planning and supervising export shipments.
- Freight negotiations with Shipping Lines.
- Transportation arranging shipments.
- Handling of documentation during freight processes.
- Organizing shipments with branch offices, suppliers and customers.
- Shipment tracking and updating the customer on timely basis.
- Warehouse management skills resulting in accurate inventory level.
- Managing the supply chain and all import & export logistics.
- Attention to detail
- Project completion
- Goods transportation
- Shipment issues resolution
- Relationships development
- Computer: Word and Excel
- Demonstrated imitativeness
- Accounting principles
- Personal services processes
- CRM ticketing
ABC Company, Samara, Feb 2009 – May 2013
- Acting as main point of customer contact
- Providing shipment information to customers
- Assisting in tracking shipments and providing alternative information
- Providing transportation information and manage billing information
- Managing quality control by ensuring that all shipped orders are in working condition
Company DEF, Izhevsk, Feb 2008 – Jan 2009
- Organizing and monitoring transport of goods in the organization.
- Checking and verifying the details pertaining to the internal and external terms of order and delivery.
- Monitoring the supply and delivery of materials both inside and outside the company.
- Getting the paper work done for customs and transport department.
- Submitting reports to accounts and administration department.
- Maintaining low inventory.
- Communicating with manufacturers suppliers, and transport companies.
- Getting acquainted with various laws and procedures pertaining to logistics.
Samara University, Transportation organization and management, Master’s degree, 2007.
- Digital photography.
- Collecting unique coins.
Seasoned Financial Analyst with more than 13 years of increasingly responsible employment with several large corporations and one securities bank seeks position as Finance Manager. Diversified, progressive experience in the analysis of financial/economic data supporting enterprise decision making including marketing and investments; financial planning, forecasting, and modeling; company valuation; credit underwriting; and portfolio management.
- Generated financial models and templates utilizing Excel spreadsheet, including Pivot Tables and Macros.
- Designed and implemented relational databases utilizing MS Access, Excel, MAS Accounting System, and JDA Inventory System.
- Prepared presentations utilizing PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office Applications.
ABC Company, Omsk, Feb 2000 to present
- Provided reports, presentations and ad-hoc analysis including annual operating plan budgets, monthly cash forecasts, inventory analysis and profitability forecasts
- Managed a $250M capital budget to ensure assets were procured in accordance with an aggressive schedule
- Evaluated potential capital projects to determine key metrics such as cash flows, payback period, NPV and ROI
- Analyzed supplier contracts and advised negotiation strategies to reduce recurring component costs by 8%
- Modeled anticipated deposits to determine how schedule deviation impacted forward looking financials
DEF Company, Omsk, Jan 1995 – Sep 2000
Contractual Engineering Financial Analyst
- Developed and maintained product line cost reporting including headcount data for 300 heads
- Performed cost accounting functions of month end closing as well as extensive account level analysis for actual/forecast variance explanations
- Developed complicated spreadsheets using advanced MS Excel functions
- Trained two people into assist in month end close process
- Administered petty cash fund
Partnered with Supply Chain Management to streamline processes and reduced material cost by 5%.
Partnered with cross functional departments in order to reduced open purchase orders by 55% which resulted in a cost savings of $3.2M.
Omsk State Technical University, Financial Management, Master’s degree, 1995.